Friday, March 10, 2006

Apologies to my Loyal Readers - all 6 of you

Just when I was actually starting to get some readership, my schedule blew out of control. I've been spending a bunch of time in San Francisco, which is a nice break from the cold Connecticut weather. I've also been trying to devote more of my free time to some important campaigns here in Connecticut. More on that in a future post.

Another problem seems to be that work is a real impediment to successful blogging. My friend Uri and I have received serious interest from investors for a new business idea. So, after enjoying a few leisurely months, I'm heading back to the crazy hours of building a software company. The upside is that it's a very exciting idea and receiving a regular paycheck isn't so bad either.

Hopefully I'll continue to find the time to post new musings here. I really enjoy the opportunity to write about whatever is on my mind. Hopefully a few people out there enjoy reading it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home