Lamont Kicks into Overdrive
Still in high-gear from yesterday's NOW endorsement (see yesterday's post), the Ned Lamont for Senate campaign kicked it into overdrive today with the launch of a TV campaign produced by the world's greatest political ad man, Bill Hillsman. The results are awesome. Hillsman is the same guy that created my favorite political ad ever, the Jesse Ventura Action Figures.
Please forward these ads to your friends. The success of the campaign depends on our ability to spread messages like these virally to friends, family and networks both online and offline.
Be sure to visit some of the grassroots blogs supporting the Lamont campaign too. For some strange reason there don't seem to be any independent sites or blogs supporting that other guy running against Ned. What's his name again?
- For some great unofficial videos, visit NedHeads at YouTube
- Archive of Audio, Video, and All Things Ned at La Resistance Ned Lamont Resource
- Great commentary and Insights at LamontBlog
- Incredible Resources and Position Research at KissJoeGoodbye
- The one that started it all, DumpJoe.Com
- Shameless plug for my own blog, withoutApurpose
(though you're already here)